- Address: Rushcliffe Spencer Academy, Boundary Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7BW.
- Telephone: 0115 9744050
All visitors to the school must sign in at reception on arrival.
- Principal – Mr D. Painton
- Chair of Governors – Mrs F. Pearson (via email@example.com or in writing via the school address)
- SENDCo – Ms J. Miles (via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To update pupil contact details – email@example.com
- Finance Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Enquiries (usually dealt with by our reception team in the first instance) – email@example.com
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s form tutor or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.