Careers - Rushcliffe School
Careers Education, Advice and Guidance Programme Key Stage 3 and 4
What can you expect in Rushcliffe School?
Rushcliffe School is here to help you. Support can be accessed at any time by asking your form tutor, Head of Year, mentor, teaching assistants or subject teachers. You can also speak to Rhonda Smith, our Careers Advisor.
- You will have a personalised support as required.
- You will have access to careers resources in the LRC.
- You will have access to Moodle “Careers Resources”.
- You will get progress reviews to inform you of your progress.
- You will have a progress evening at which to reflect on your performance and set targets.
- You will receive information relevant to your year group through your form tutor.
- You will have opportunities to develop your leadership and employability skills.